In stock at Daytona Beach Drum Center, 6.5"x14" ASBA Snare Limited Edition Bloody Mary 1 of 3.
A word from ASBA:
We designed this exclusive snare series in collaboration with Daytona Beach Drum Center. The color is reminiscent of the Bloody Mary cocktail which, along with the gold tension rods, evokes a sunset admired from a Floridian beach… Limited edition with only 3 produced and exclusively at Daytona Beach Drum Center.
Size 6.5"x14" Shell 3-ply Maple/poplar/maple with reinforcement rings.
LIMITED EDITION Chrome-Gold / 3 made
▪ Shells: "Vintage" manufacturing 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple according to exclusive ASBA technical specifications, faithful to the previous models
▪ Dimensions: 14’’x6,5’’
▪ Beechwood reinforcement ring 45° w/roundover
▪ Hardware: Mix of high quality chrome and gold, exclusive ASBA design
from the 60's
▪ Hoops: Chrome on steel hoops
▪ Snare wires: brass, 20 wires, dual end plate with "ASBA" engraving
▪ Strainer: high precision, 100% chromed metal, NickelWorks - Fixing
ribbon matching the snare finish
▪ Finish: Bloody Mary
▪ ASBA plate: Gold
▪ Handcrafted in our workshop in Lyon, France
▪ Wax coating inside the shells
▪ Special label exclusive Daytona Beach drum center + date of
manufacturing and model number #1 to #3